The energetic FUN returns May 19, 2013 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm at VIVA STREETS!East Sixth Street becomes your playground- with exciting activities planned for all ages from Brazos Street east to Robert Martinez Jr. Street! Get moving with Zumba, Yoga, CrossFit, Bike Rodeos, Cooking Demos, Climbing Wall, Obstacle Courses, Bungee Run, Wheelbarrow Races, Painting, Clay Sculpting, Giant Chess, Bike Polo, Soccer, Traffic Safety, Unicycle Football, Live Music and more! And its all FREE.
- 12:00-5:00 Live Performances on the VIVA STREETS! Stage located at East Sixth Street and Robert Martinez Jr. Street -including Univision Radio, Sky Candy, Austin Chinese Arts Association, Vocal Trash, Blue Honey Yoga, Zumba and more!
- 12:30 Kick Off Parade led by the Texas Rollergirls
- 1:00 Opening Ceremonies with Congressman Lloyd Doggett* and Council Member Chris Riley
- 12:00-5:00 Pacifico + David Ramos Party Right Austin Party! at Papi Tino's - 1306 E. Sixth Street
- 12:00-5:00 Festival de Salud at the University of Texas Elementary School - 2200 E. Sixth Street
- AARP, Bike Austin, Blue Honey Yoga, Buffalo Billiards, Clif Kid, Collective Status Boutique, Concentra, Dirty Dog Bar, Dub Academy, Easter Seals, Easy Tiger, El Sol y La Luna, FXFit, Giant Chess, H-E-B, Jim-Jim's Water Ice, Love-a-Bull, Mifft, Minor Mishap Marching Band, Performance Bicycle, REI, SegCity, Texas Juggling Society, Texas Municipal Courts Education Center, Waller Creek Conservancy, Wayside Schools, WeViva, and more!
- H-E-B 55 foot obstacle course and 25 foot bungee run at 6th/Brazos St.
- REI Climbing Wall and enter to win REI giveaways! at 6th/San Jacinto St.
- Blue Honey Yoga w/ Dub Academy at 6th/Trinity St.
- Kids Yoga in Sabine St. Plaza all day
- Austin Fire Department, Austin Police Department, Austin Travis County Health and Human Services, Austin 3-1-1, Bird's Barbershop, Buenos Aire Cafe, City of Austin, Clayworks Studio, CNU NextGen, East Cesar Chavez Neighborhood Planning Team, I-35 Capital Area Improvement Program, Papi Tino's, Parks and Recreation Department, Public Works Department, Sierra Club, Watershed Protection Department, and more!
- Alien Scooters, Austin Aztex, Austin Chinese Arts Association, Austin Cycling Association, Austin Resource Recovery, BikeTexas, Body by Vi, Central Health, Community Yoga, CYC Fitness, Hard Luck Hounds, Huston-Tillotson University, Keilah Radio, LIVESTRONG Foundation, NuVinci, Please Be Kind to Cyclists, Rocket Electric, Sendero Health Plans, Sky Candy, Sustainable Food Center, Tamale House East, Texas Department of Transportation, Texas Gas Service, Tour de Cure, the University of Texas Elementary School, Univision Radio, Vocal Trash, and more!
- Free bike rentals and helmet giveaways all day at BikeTexas at 6th/Chicon St.
- Community Yoga with complimentary yoga every 30 minutes at 6th/Comal St.
- CYC Fitness with complimentary spin classes every 30 minutes 12-4:30PM at 6th/Comal St.
- Sky Candy Aerial Arts performances at 1:30 and 4:15 at 6th/Robert Martinez Jr. St.
Check back for daily updates to our 2013 VIVA STREETS! Event Schedule, and don't forget to join our event page and LIKE us on Facebook
*Schedule and activities subject to change.